1. Home
  2. Official/Unofficial Transcripts
  3. Why Was My Transcript Order Cancelled or On Hold?

Why Was My Transcript Order Cancelled or On Hold?

Financial Hold:

Please note that per NSHE Board of Regents policy, a transcript cannot be produced for any individual who has an outstanding financial obligation to Nevada State or other NSHE institutions. If you have a financial hold and placed an order, you will receive a communication confirming that obligation.

Hold – No Record Found:

We do not have any record of your student enrollment at Nevada State University.

NSHE to NSHE Cancellation:

Transcripts being sent to another NSHE institution are free of charge. NSHE institutions that qualify for free delivery are:

  • CSN – College of Southern Nevada
  • GBC – Great Basin College
  • NSU – Nevada State University * (Current Nevada State Students Only) *

New Graduate Applicants must go through the Order Transcript Online option

  • TMCC – Truckee Meadows Community College
  • UNLV – University of Nevada, Las Vegas * (Undergraduate Only) *

Graduate Applicants  – there is a specific email address to send transcripts to

  • UNR – University of Nevada, Reno
  • WNC – Western Nevada College


If your hold has not been resolved within 30-days of the notification email, your transcript requests will be canceled and not charged. You will have to fill out a new request again.

We do not regularly check to see if holds have been removed due to the volume of transcript requests. Once you remove the holds relating to your account, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 702-992-2110 or email registrar@nevadastate.edu, provide your order number and additional information to help process your transcript request.

Updated on October 24, 2023

Related Articles